July 10th 2016
The List of Things I Love:
- The overwhelming amount of lovely, supportive people I have been gifted with in my life.
- Morning yoga classes and singing bowl meditations.
- Fresh daisies and sunflowers.
- Simple pencil sketches.
- Writing poetry and complex thoughts.
- Books and films about coming of age and self discovery.
- The smell of rain.
- The crackling sound a vinyl makes when played on a record player.
- Concert crowds that immerse me completely in the music.
- Singing loud at the top of my lungs in the car alone, just enjoying my own company.
- Trips to new places and exploring the hidden gems of the world around me.
- Climbing rocks and trees and anything else I can find to give myself a new perspective.
- Taking pictures of things that make me happy.
- Creating scenarios in my head of ideal situations.
- Sitting in a car at night talking about life and the world and my place in it.
- Acoustic jam sessions.
- Doing my makeup for no reason at all.
- Bonfires at night and the smell of fire.
- Sunsets over beautiful landscapes.
- Being myself.
- Starting over again.